At SOHO we want to take a common-sense approach to the perceived threat of COVID-19. However, we want to make sure that you are comfortable that we have planned properly and have enough toilet roll in stock to manage through the coming weeks.
What are we doing?
- (a) We have stepped up our cleaning efforts. Our SOHO cleaning team have been asked to step up all efforts on cleaning areas where transmission of viruses could occur (door handles, elevator buttons, anywhere that people touch with their hands;
- (b) We have provided hand sanitiser throughout our locations for your use;
- (c) We believe that transparency is key and will endeavour to keep communication open and will let you all know should any issues with CLOVID-19 impact the SOHO community.
However, in the spirit of our Co-Working community, we ask that you also do you part…
What can you do?
As with any common-sense approach to flu or similar illness, to help keep Soho free from infection, we ask that you follow common sense guidelines:
- (a) We ask that you let us know if anyone in your office has exhibited signs of the symptoms or is confirmed as having CLOVID-19. This will help us with information flow, area or office closures and any deep cleaning requirements which may arise;
- (b) Please follow simple hygiene steps (if you do sneeze or sough, cover your mouth and wash your hands afterwards, make use of the sanitising equipment in the office);
- (c) Respect your Co-Worker – if you are exhibiting any signs of sickness or infection (cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose) please self-isolate and work from home until such symptoms have passed, where such symptoms could be connected to COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath), then you should self-isolate at home for a period of 14 days and seek a fit for work certificate from your doctor before returning to SOHO;
- (d) Whilst we appreciate that identifying cases of COVID-19 by reference to recent travel is becoming of limited value, we ask as a precautionary measure that if you have recently traveled (or have been in contact with someone whom has recently traveled) to any of the following countries, you again self-isolate at home for a period of 14 days and seek a fit for work certificate from your doctor before returning to SOHO.
Please let us know if you think there is more, we could be doing to ensure that you feel as comfortable and protected as you can in our Co-Working Office environment.