The month of May has shown Malta begin easing restrictions, and more SOHO members begin returning to the business centres. Here at SOHO, we are continuing to take all necessary precautions to keep our community safe, and business centers free from the virus.
WHAT WE ARE DOING AT SOHO:
- Office Administrators are CHECKING TEMPERATURE of everybody who enters SOHO Offices;
- We’ve increased cleaning of common space. Office administrators are cleaning surfaces where transmission of viruses could occur (door handles, elevator buttons, anywhere that people touch with their hands) several times a day;
- SOHO Cleaning Team are doing in-depth cleaning of each business centre every day;
- We have provided hand sanitizer and hand wipes throughout our locations for your use;
- We’re keeping clear communication with our Community to let you all know should any issues with COVID-19 impact the SOHO Community.
COVID-19 RULES FOR SOHO MEMBERS:
- Guests are not allowed inside SOHO premises;
- Have your temperature checked with your Office Administrator once arriving to the office
- Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands frequently;
- Wear a face masks and use gloves when needed;
- Keep social distancing (1.5-2 meters);
- Remain at home if you are feeling unwell.
To protect yourself and others, practice good hand and respiratory hygiene:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and if not available, use alcohol-based hand disinfectant.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or inner side of flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing. Throw used tissues in the bin immediately.
- DO NOT sneeze or cough into your hands as you may contaminate those around you, or objects that you touch. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth before washing your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth before washing your hands.
- Keep a distance of one metre when talking to others and two metres from someone who is sick.
- Stay at home as much as possible. Avoid crowds and going to places where you come in close contact with other people.
- Stay away from vulnerable individuals, such as elderly and those with underlying health conditions.
MAIN RULES IN MALTA (from 13.05.2020):
- Face masks or shields are required in shops and public transport.
- Vulnerable groups must stay at home & cannot go to work.
- Persons entering Malta after having traveled from any country must go into mandatory quarantine for 14 days from the date of their departure from that country.
- If you develop symptoms remain at home and call the Public Health Help line on 111 for advice.
- DO NOT go to private clinics, emergency department, health centers, pharmacies or other healthcare facilities if showing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Follow guidance from health authorities. Keep up to date and refer to reliable sources of information. Avoid spreading misinformation and ‘fake news’ which only serves to cause panic and create further challenges for healthcare services.