Last week we had a chance to enjoy five delicious lunches made by our amazing SOHO catering team. All dishes were made in winter style to bring cosy feelings and comfort during a cold, rainy week.
Today we’d like to share a recipe of last Monday’s lunch:
“Thai Green Beef Curry “
It has a creamy texture, delicate smell of coconut, and delicious taste of beef melting in your mouth. Green Curry is cooked with a lot of fresh vegetables which makes this dish not only very yummy, but also really healthy!
Here’s what you need to make a nice Thai Green Beef Curry:
- 1 small Aubergine (Eggplant) chopped
- 2 small Onions, cut
- 2 cups rice
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil (any oil will do)
- 50 grams (small tub) Green Curry paste
- 400-500 grams (1 lb) Steak, Cut into Strips
- 400 ml (1 can) Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- Optional Red &/or Green Chilies 1-5 (depends on preference, and how strong the chilies are)
- ½ tbsp Fresh Ginger, finely chopped
- 4 Curry Leaves (can be substituted with lime or bay leaves)
- Fresh Basil, Chopped to garnish rice
Step by step guide: how make make your dish divine !
- Before starting to cook, chop your veggies, prepare your spices, and put on the water for cooking the rice.
- Cook the chopped veggies for two minutes and then drain them and put them aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the green curry paste – stir for 1 minute.
- Add the beef strips and let them fry for one minute (they will continue to cook in the next steps)
- Add the coconut milk to the pan with fish sauce and 1 spoonful of sugar. Stir through and bring to a boil.
- Add the veggies, the garlic, ginger, and chilies – let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve the curry with Jasmine rice and some freshly chopped basil (add extra fresh chilies for a kick of spice!)
Note that our lunches can be pre-ordered and delivered to your SOHO location. You can pay with credit card or SOHO tokens.
Please send an email to [email protected] to place your order.